Deck the Halls is the all singing, all dancing schedule of Christmas activities taking place at both Victoria and Fulham Market Halls sites over the the festive period.
We went to check out the rooftop at Market Halls Victoria which has been transformed into a collection of ‘Apres Ski’ themed igloos offering a cosy spot to enjoy specialist winter cocktails. We pleased our sweet teeth with a three cocktail flight – consisting of Christmas Pudding Martini, Chocolate Orange Martini and a Salted Caramel Martini. The popular kitchens at Market Halls also are putting a festive spin on their dishes at both sites, these include:
- Everbean Coffee – Christmas Brioche – Brioche bun with turkey, bacon, baby spinach & cranberry sauce (£5.95)
- Butchies – Sweet Baby Cheesus – Butchies Buttermilk Fried Chicken burger, Deep Fried Brie, Cranberry Sauce, Chilli Honey (£11.00)
- Poke the Bear – Christmas bowl – Salmon, Brown Rice, Mâche Salad, Sprout Leaves, Glazed Parsnip, Pickled Cranberries, Brazil Nuts, Chives (£9.95)
- Fanny’s Kebabs – Festive Turkey Kebabs – Free-range turkey, spiced stuffing & chilli/cranberry sauce (£9.25) Victoria Only
- BaoziInn – Christmas Bao set – Curry chicken Bao & vegetable Bao served with crispy shredded chicken, vegetable spring rolls, crispy seaweed, prawn crackers, steamed rice and sweet chilli dipping sauce (£13.90)
- DF Tacos – Churros (£4), Dirty Churros – Mini churros, cinnamon sugar, coconut brittle, dulce de leche, chocolate sauce (£4.50) Fulham Only
- Made of Dough – Sausage & Sprouts – Pork & fennel sausage, brussel sprouts, pancetta, mozzarella & red chilli (£12)
They are also planning some special events for you to get involved with family and community friendly festive fun at both Market Halls sites;
- 13th December – South Westminster Community Choir Carol Singing with Brass Quartet- with free mulled wine!
- 16th December – St John’s Church Choir Carol Singing – also with free mulled wine
Donations for the nights will go to Westminster Food Bank and Hammersmith and Fulham Food Bank respectively. Book a spot via Design My Night.