Whisky lovers are in for a treat this spooky season when Ardbeg’s latest monstrous mobile creation rolls into town.
Set to materialise in London, Glasgow, and Edinburgh between 26th and 31st October, Ardbeg’s Monster Ice Scream truck is an homage to classic B-Movie beasts of the silver screen. Sporting multiple horns, tentacles and sets of beady eyes, the truck will be serving up devilish ‘Ice Screams’ featuring three of the Distillery’s smoky single malts: Ardbeg Ten, An Oa and Wee Beastie.
The Ardbeg ‘Ice Screams’ were devised in partnership with renowned ice cream parlour Ruby Violet, and include:
- a Cookies & Scream featuring Ardbeg Wee Beastie ice cream sandwiched between charcoal cookies, coated in (optional) crunchy mealworms
- an Ahhh, No! Bar of Lapsang Souchong ice cream with an Ardbeg An Oa caramel centre coated in white chocolate
- an Ice Cream Groan of charcoal, filled with Ardbeg Ten smoky blackcurrant ice cream, topped with sour cherries and a brittle insect-flecked shard
Tickets are available to purchase in advance via Ardbeg.com from 11th October 2021. Members of the Ardbeg Committee will receive an extra special treat as part of the tour, in the form of a voucher to redeem a complimentary serve of their choice. It’s free to join at Ardbeg.com, and anyone who signs up before 21st October will be eligible.
- What: Ardbeg’s Monster Ice Scream Truck Tour
- When: Tuesday 26th to Sunday 31st October
- Time: 2pm to 10pm
- Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th October at Covent Garden Piazza, London
- Friday 29th October at Drygate Brewery, Glasgow
- Saturday 30th October at St James Quarter, Edinburgh
- Sunday 31st October at Castle Street, Edinburgh
- Cost: £10 per person, includes a 45 min experience, one ice cream and one cocktail