Back by popular demand, Haig Club and Grape and Fig have joined forces once again to bring back their sought after Mediterranean Postable Platter Kit, complete with the newly launched FREE Haig Club Mediterranean Orange kit (worth £25).
The exclusive kit returns just in time for the Bank Holiday weekend and is available nationwide, so you can enjoy all the Mediterranean holiday vibes wherever you are, with a group of six friends. It’s bursting with gorgeous cheeses and vegetarian nibbles inspired by the Med, alongside all the ingredients and Fever-Tree mixers you need to enjoy a light and zesty Haig Club Mediterranean Orange and lemonade for a stylish Aperitivo moment.
What’s in the kit?
- 1 x 70cl Bottle of Haig Club Mediterranean Orange (FREE)
- 4 x 200ml Bottles of Fever-Tree Premium Lemonade (FREE)
- 1 x Orange (FREE)
- 1 x Port Salut Creamy French Cheese
- 1 x Snowdonia Amber Mist Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 1 x Tunworth Soft Cheese
- 1 x Spanish Manchego Cheese
- 1 x Pack of Dried Apricots
- 1 x Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1 x Stuffed Peppers with Feta
- 2 x Filbert’s Olive Packs
- 1 x Filbert’s Sea Salt & Herb Mixed Nuts
- 2 x Peters Yard Sourdough Crackers
- 1 x Tiptree Chutney
- Foliage Garnish
The collaboration comes as Haig Club and David Beckham launch the new drink of the summer, Haig Club Mediterranean Orange, which is full of light and zesty flavours and expertly crafted with oranges sustainably sourced from the Mediterranean. Delivering a distinctive taste of the Mediterranean with its blend of fresh and juicy marmalade orange flavours, the liquid is infused with orange blossom extract and the signature scotch whisky notes of Haig Club Clubman.
To secure yours for the big weekend, simply head to https://grapeandfig.com/products/haig-club-orange-postable-platter-kit by midday 26th April to order for £65 and get a FREE Haig Club Mediterranean Orange kit (worth £25).