Starbucks is embracing the spirit of connection this Valentine’s Day, by spreading a little love across the nation in the shape of one-of-a-kind notes to orders between 12 and 14 February.
If you can’t find the right words to say what you really mean, Starbucks is at hand can help. Its creative Green Apron partners will be adding personalised notes and doodles to select orders in-store and with Starbucks Delivers, to surprise and delight the community and create meaningful moments of joy and connection. The offer will be available across the UK at participating stores, and for those who can’t get to their local Starbucks, Starbucks® Delivers may also come with a surprise note for the lucky ones.
Available in over 1000 stores across the UK, here’s how you can send or receive a heartfelt Valentine’s Starbucks Delivers order:
- Search the intended location on Deliveroo, Just Eat and Uber Eats, and see if Starbucks Delivers is available near them.
- Select a special item for them from the Starbucks menu – we recommend the Golden Caramel White Chocolate Frappuccino blended beverage!
- Add your Valentine’s name, or your name, and you may receive a surprise heartfelt note written on the cup!
To further spread the love, on 10th February, to celebrate the launch of the NEW limited-edition Valentine’s sip, Starbucks is partnering with two local calligraphers, to create a collection of bespoke poems written on reusable cups for customers. What’s more, the poems are totally customisable – just give the resident calligraphers a few unique details about your Valentine and watch in awe as they scribe personalised heartfelt poems, creating the ultimate feel-good gifts. These will be available in select stores in London or Edinburgh for the first 150 lucky customers to purchase the new, limited-edition beverages!
To receive this special keepsake, all customers need to do is purchase the Golden Caramel White Chocolate Frappuccino blended beverage, or the Golden Caramel White Hot Chocolate, and the skilled in-store calligraphers will turn their reusable frosted cold cup into a piece of art. And because Starbucks believes that affection is everlasting, and not just for Valentine’s, customers can sip, savour, and save, again and again. Bringing their reusable cup back to store means they can enjoy a 25p discount off any beverage.
Head to the participating stores from 9am – 6pm on Saturday 10 February to be in with a chance to get your reusable cup customised by local calligraphers:
- Jenni Liandu in London at 3 Tower Place, London EC3R 5BT
- Jess Watson in Edinburgh at St James Quarter, Leith St, Edinburgh EH1 3SS
And finally, if like us your love language is creating meaningful connections over coffee with your mates and dates, our new Valentine’s Day menu has just what you’re looking for to make it extra special…The limited edition Golden Caramel White Chocolate Frappuccino blended beverage, takes the dreamy flavour of the Golden Caramel Flavoured White Hot Chocolate and combines it with the ice-cold delight of our fan-favourite Frappuccino Blended Beverage. Featuring the classic flavour of white chocolate with a smooth caramel edge, the beverage is blended with milk and ice before it is topped with whipped cream and a caramel flavoured white chocolate drizzle. Of course, Starbucks has ensured that this limited-edition beverage pairs seamlessly with an equally delightful bite – yes, we’re talking about the Valentines Cookie – ensuring your Valentine’s Day plans can be nothing short of extraordinary.
Here are the menu highlights:
- Golden Caramel White Chocolate Frappuccino blended beverage (from £4.35) – Savour the caramel-coated magic of our Golden Caramel White Chocolate Frappuccino blended beverage, where white chocolate, caramel sauce, milk, and ice come together in a blissful burst of flavour! Topped with a swirl of whipped cream and a caramel flavoured white chocolate sauce, this icy delight creates a caramel-infused experience.
- Golden Caramel White Hot Chocolate (from £4.25) – Take a sip-tastic journey with the returning Golden Caramel White Hot Chocolate this Valentine’s, where velvety milk and caramel white chocolate combine with whipped cream clouds and a golden caramel flavoured sauce drizzle, crafting a symphony of flavours that will serenade your taste buds with every sip.
- Valentine’s Cookie (from £2.50) – These beloved baked goodies return! Enjoy an iced heart-shaped butter shortbread with a hand-decorated finish.
The Valentine’s specials are available in store all across the UK, and through Starbucks Delivers via Deliveroo, Just Eat, and Uber Eats. And don’t forget – Starbucks Rewards members can get exclusive early access to new menus, and collect Stars to earn free drinks and treats – you can find out more here.