Roses are red, violets are blue, this Valentine’s Day order The Bake Tray for two! Move over Cupid as this Valentine’s Day, Uber Eats and Greggs have teamed up for the first time to create the ultimate Valentine’s treat for loved-up couples and Casanovas looking to give a gift that’s certain to be baked into a potential date’s memory.
The Bake Tray is the ultimate, pastry alternative to clichéd chocolate boxes, last-minute roses and cheap jewellery gifted on Valentine’s Day, with six of the nation’s favourite savoury bakes encased within a bespoke luxury red box. Certain to be love at first bite, whether it’s a Valentine’s, Galentine’s or even a mate date, nothing says ‘I Love You’ like a romantic Greggs selection box delivered to your door.
The Bake Tray, priced at £10, will be available to be delivered from 11am to Uber Eats customers in Newcastle, Manchester, London, Glasgow, and Cardiff and includes:
- Steak Bake also known as: Steak Temptation – Lovingly diced prime beef in truly irresistible gravy
- Sausage Roll also known as: The OG Sensation – The original 96 layers of flirty, flakey goodness
- Sausage, Bean & Cheese Melt also known as: Sausage, Bean & Cheese Dream – The perfect match made in tasty heaven
- Vegan Steak Bake also known as: Vegan Steak Velvet – Steaky and bakey, but with a charming vegan allure
- Vegan Sausage Roll also known as: Vegan Sausage Delight – The golden vegan lovely that’s hard not to fall for
- Chicken Bake also known as: Creamy Chicken Softy – An enduring love story for the Peckish
Whether you’re looking to play it cool with a hot Steak Bake or take things up a level with your Sausage Roll-mate, The Bake Tray has something for everyone and is, of course, perfect for sharing.
“We wanted to give Uber Eats customers the ultimate Valentine’s Day delivery this year and what better way to spend the day than with a selection of the finest bakes from Greggs? We know our customers love to stay in to celebrate the big moments in the year with Uber Eats, so for February 14th we thought we’d offer something a little extra fun. We’re thrilled to work with Greggs in 900 shops across the UK and, for a limited time, offer the Bake Tray exclusively for Uber Eats customers.”
Matthew Price, General Manager at Uber Eats UK and Northern Europe
The Bake Tray will be available to order from the following selected Greggs shops on Wednesday 14th February from 11:00am, until stocks last. Shops include:
- 260 Shields Road, Byker, Newcastle, NE6 1DX
- 73 Grainger Street, Newcastle, NE1 5JE
- Cabot Square West, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QS
- 93 Lower Marsh, Waterloo, London, SE1 7AB
- Avenue RP, Cardiff, CF23 9AF
- Culverhouse Cross, Cardiff, CF5 6XW
- 4 Allardyce Court Drive Thru, Glasgow, G15 6SA
- 1158 Cathcart Road, Glasgow, G42 9EG
- Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2DA
- 10 Oxford Road, Manchester, M1 5QA
Uber Eats and Greggs first launched their partnership in 2023 with deliveries now available from 900 Greggs shops across the UK. Uber Eats delivery charges will apply and vary per location.