As the nights start to draw in and we get closer to the spookiest night of the year, a warming cocktail is most definitely a treat – no tricks in sight here!
Using Brothers’ Toffee Apple cider, this Salted Caramel & Toffee Apple Cidertini is ready in a few simple steps:
- 1 large punch bowl
- 4-5 bottles of Toffee Apple cider – chilled
- 500ml Salted Caramel Vodka
- 1L Club Soda
- Undiluted Blackcurrant
- Lychee & Blueberry eyeballs optional
- 1 Lime
- Sea salt, brown sugar & cinnamon mix
- Cinnamon sticks
- 1 sliced apple
Method (serves 8)
- Add 4 or 5 bottles of Brothers Toffee Apple cider to a large punch bowl
- Pour in 500ml Salted Caramel Vodka, 1 litre of house soda and some undiluted Blackcurrant (for colouring).
- For that extra scary effect drop in some Lychee and Blueberry eyeballs and stir.
- Prep the rim of glasses with lime and dip in a sea salt, brown sugar and cinnamon mix.
- Fill the glasses with and garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple slice.