In this episode Andre Dixon spoke with current men’s Red Bull Street Style World Champion Erlend Fagerli about his start in freestyle football, defending his title and even puts out a friendly challenge to Lisa Freestyle and Harriet Freestyle.
Erlend managed to finish in the top positions of all international official competitions even before he received his driving license. One of the biggest talents -in the world continues to surprise with his unbelievable flow, transitions and pure enjoyment he has from every move he makes.
Younger than his brother, Brynjar, they form an ideal pair and together have won four world championship titles (2016-2019).
- 2x Red Bull Street Style World Champion – 2018 & 2020
- 3x Super Ball World open Champion – 2016, 2018 & 2019
- 2x European Champion – 2016 & 2018
- 4x Norwegian Champion – 2016-2019
- 4x Double Routine World Champion – 2016-2019
- King of Freestyle Winner – 2018
- 5x Show Flow World Champion (a small category in freestyle) – 2015-2019
Red Bull Street Style is the official world championship of freestyle football, with the contest looking different every year. As freestyle football is influenced strongly by contemporary street lifestyle, art and athletics establishing constant progression and innovative trick creations keeps the world championships fresh year after year.
For submission details, deadline information and news updates on the Red Bull Street Style World Championship: www.redbullstreetstyle.com