To celebrate the launch of the Samsung Bespoke Jet AI, consumers have the chance to win a home visit from the fabulously fierce cleaning ensemble, clad in show-stopping outfits.
The popular power ballad from 1984 has claimed the crown as the ultimate dusting and vacuuming track.
Other favourites in the list of tracks cranking up the cleaning energy were ‘I Will Survive’ by Gloria Gaynor, ‘Take on Me’ by a-ha and ‘Girls Just Want to Have Fun’ by Cyndi Lauper.
‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ by Bonnie Tyler also made the Top 20, according to new research commissioned by Samsung to mark the release of its new cordless Bespoke Jet AI vacuum and hit new team of Clean Qweens.
Ready to take on any mess, the Clean Qweens are here to prove that cleaning can be a party, and they just want to have fun doing it. With the nation’s most powerful1 cordless vacuum and ballads at their disposal, the dynamic cleaning troupe is taking the bore out of the chore, bringing their own blend of self-expression & entertainment.
To celebrate the launch of the Samsung Bespoke Jet™ AI, consumers have the chance to win a home visit from the fabulously fierce cleaning ensemble, clad in show-stopping outfits.
To kick-start their vacuuming voyage, the Clean Qweens paid a visit to one of the nation’s favourite, self-confessed cleaning fanatics, Rylan who welcomed the team into his house, equipped with their powerful vacuums.
Rylan said: “I love a clean and tidy house! So having the Clean Qweens around and having a laugh while they kept the place looking pristine, was lots of fun.
“I’m not sure whether it was the vacuum, the music or both but they definitely put their backs into it and the place was spotless.”
The study of 2,000 adults also found almost a third (31 per cent) have ended up doing more cleaning than they’d planned, because they were vibing to the music so hard.
Londoners are most likely to listen to music while they clean, while residents in Yorkshire and the Humber are least, according to the data.
The North West is home to the UK’s most conscientious carpet cleaners – vacuuming on average seven times a month. Northern Ireland in contrast ranks lowest, averaging four.
“Helping Brits to stay dust free, the Clean Qweens are turning vacuuming into a thrilling performance with the nation’s most powerful 1 and intelligent cordless vacuum.” adds Dan Barfield, Head of Domestic Appliances UK and Ireland for Samsung Electronics.
“We know cleaning isn’t everyone’s cup of tea which is why we are giving people the opportunity to have their homes vacuumed for free by the Clean Qweens and the chance to win a Bespoke Jet™ AI vacuum cleaner.”
For more information, head over to Samsung’s Instagram page @SamsungUK between 16th November and 30th November 2023.
THE UK’S TOP 20 SONGS TO CLEAN TO:
1. “I Want to Break Free” – Queen
2. “Don’t Stop Believin'” – Journey
3. “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)” – Whitney Houston
4. “Happy” – Pharrell Williams
5. “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” – Cyndi Lauper
6. “I Will Survive” – Gloria Gaynor
7. Uptown Funk” – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
8. “I Want to Know What Love Is” – Foreigner
9. “Total Eclipse of the Heart” – Bonnie Tyler
10. “Shake It Off” – Taylor Swift
11. “Take On Me” – a-ha
12. “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing” – Aerosmith
13. “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” – Justin Timberlake
14. “September” – Earth, Wind & Fire
15. “November Rain” – Guns N’ Roses
16. “Is This Love” – Whitesnake
17. “I’ll Be There for You” – Bon Jovi
18. “Shut Up and Dance” – Walk The Moon
19. “Alone” – Heart
20. “Heaven” – Bryan Adams
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF LISTENING TO MUSIC WHILE CLEANING:
1. Makes cleaning more enjoyable
2. Reduces boredom
3. Motivation to get the task done
4. Provides a sense of rhythm and routine
5. Helps me stay focused