CHiPs: Law & DisorderÂ drives in to cinemas March 24 and weâ€™re giving you the chance to gear up ahead of the release by winning an awesome bundle!
This amazing bundle includes:
- Mini Hydration Pack
- Gas Tank Mini Clock
Dax Shepard (â€œHit and Run,â€ TVâ€™s â€œParenthoodâ€) and Michael PeÃ±a (â€œThe Martianâ€) star in Warner Bros. Picturesâ€™ action comedy â€œCHiPs: Law & Disorder.â€ Shepard also directs from a script he penned based on the characters from the popular â€˜70s television series created by Rick Rosner.
Jon Baker (Shepard) and Frank â€œPonchâ€ Poncherello (PeÃ±a) have just joined the California Highway Patrol (CHP) in Los Angeles but for very different reasons. Baker is a beaten up pro motorbiker trying to put his life and marriage back together. Poncherello is a cocky undercover Federal agent investigating a multi-million dollar heist that may be an inside jobâ€”inside the CHP. The inexperienced rookie and hardened pro are teamed together, but clash more than click, so kickstarting a partnership is easier said than done. But with Bakerâ€™s bike skills combined with Ponchâ€™s street savvy it might just workâ€¦if they donâ€™t drive each other crazy along the way. Also starring are Rosa Salazar (â€œInsurgentâ€), Adam Brody (â€œThink Like a Man Tooâ€), Kristen Bell (â€œVeronica Marsâ€), and Vincent Dâ€™Onofrio (â€œJurassic Worldâ€).
Watch the hilarious trailer here:
For your chance to win, all you need to do tweet us @vergemagonline and the answer the question below:
In CHiPs: Law & Disorder, this actor portrays FBI Agent Clay Allen. He co-starred in the films Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Scream 4, and portrayed Seth Cohen in the popular television series The O.C. Name this actor.
- Dax Shepard
- Ben McKenzie
- Adam Brody
SeeÂ CHiPs: Law & DisorderÂ in cinemas March 24.
Â© 2017 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and conditions
- Closing date Friady 24 March
- No alternative prize available
- The Prize must be delivered to one UK address.
- All prizes elements are subject to availability.
- The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value.
- Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
- If the Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize, the prize will be awarded to Winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- No cash alternative is offered for any Prizes and they are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).