Available exclusively on Booking.com from March 23rdin celebration of ‘Unicorn Day’ (April 9th), Booking.com, the global leader in connecting travellers with the widest choice of incredible places to stay, is offering three lucky guests the chance to make their unicorn dreams come true, by immersing themselves in an amazing fairy-tale apartment surrounded by the world’s favorite mythical creature – the unicorn!
The Unicorn House, tucked away in the centre of Milan and available during the city’s Design Week, is a fully customized experience, with everything, from ceiling to floor covered by magic horns, stars, fluffy clouds and dazzling rainbows.
The “Instagrammable” launch comes as it is revealed how social media is driving our travel habits:
- Over half of global travellers (51%) reveal they would like to visit somewhere that’s unique and that none of their friends have been there before.
- Over a quarter of travellers (28%) confess that booking a unique property is a must, so they can take photos that appear aspirational to their friends, family and social media followers.
- Over a quarter of global travellers (26%) plan to pick accommodation that is unique, so they position themselves as a trendsetter and stand out from the crowd.
The Unicorn House will be available exclusively on Booking.com for three nights only so customers must be quick if interesting in snapping up this rare gem. At 10.00 AM (CET) on March 23, March 28 and April 1 one night will become available for booking on April 10, 11 and 12 respectively on a first come first serve basis. This unique experience can be booked for just 70 euros by visiting the Booking.com listing here: https://www.booking.com/hotel/it/the-unicorn-house.en-gb.html
Year by year the mythical unicorn has taken its place in our hearts and homes, bringing color and magic to our lives. Unicorn mania is a global phenomenon, dominating the web with more than 9 million posts on Instagram alone (using #unicorn).
To make Unicorn House even more incredible, Booking.com will provide guests with a welcome hamper full of unicorn themed goodies and a unicorn cake design class taught by famous cake designer Eleonora di Simione (Nana&Nana cakes). And, after sleeping in a customized bedroom complete with unicorn bedding, bathrobes, pajamas and slippers, guests will enjoy a delicious unicorn-themed breakfast. This dreamland stay is designed to exceed the expectations of even the world’s biggest unicorn fans!
Visit Booking.com to book your stay in the Unicorn House, or in many other unforgettable places to stay, including homes, apartments, treehouses, castles, houseboats and more.
- Price per night: 70€
- Location: Via Santa Cecilia 4, Milano Centro, 20122 Milano, Italy
- How to book: For further information and to book your stay in the Unicorn House, visit https://www.booking.com/hotel/it/the-unicorn-house.en-gb.html