Quark Expeditions, the world leader in polar expeditions, has announced its Black Friday sale, with incredible savings of up to 50% off remaining cabins for the upcoming 2019-20 Antarctic season. The sale, which will run until December 3, 2019 will offer deep savings on voyages departing between December 2019 and March 2020, and includes, and for the first-time ever, 50% off their innovative and convenient Fly/Cruise Expeditions.
Quark Expeditions’ Antarctic 19.20 season offers a variety of different itineraries across a range of four polar-class vessels, all specially designed to cater to families, couples and solo travellers alike. The fleet includes the World Explorer, Quark Expeditions’ newest ship, featuring all-suites, all balconies, a state-of-the-art spa, fitness studio and outdoor walking track, allowing guests to stay active and engaged while enjoying the spectacular polar landscape or participating in any of the off-ship activities like sea kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or camping.
- Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent-11/ 12 days. 14 Departures from December 2, 2019 through March 16, 2020
- Antarctic Express: Fly the Drake– 8 days. 8 Departures from December 3, 2019 through February 19, 2020
- Crossing the Circle: Southern Expedition– 14 days. 3 Departures from January 8, 2020 through February 16, 2020
- Antarctic Express: Crossing the Circle– 11 days. 2 Departures: December 18, 2019 and January 25, 2020
- South Georgia and Antarctic Peninsula: Penguin Safari– 16 days. 1 Departure on December 27, 2019