Verge takes on the London nightlife and check out Poptata Streetfries – located in Boxpark Shoreditch.
Hand-cut every day from British potatoes and double-fried in quality sunflower oil, Poptata’s menu can be broken down into three sections – Classic, Cheesy and Loaded. Guests can customise their order with a huge variety of dips including curry ketchup, caramelised onion & mustard and smoky BBQ.
Popular choices from the menu include:
- Lucifer Fries– garlic, rosemary and thyme dusted fries, cheddar & Red Leicester, hot shot sauce (£4)
- Tex Pulled Pork Fries– pulled pork, sour cream, smoky BBQ, spring onions, cheddar (£7.95)
- Guaca Fries– smashed avocado, grilled halloumi, red roasted pepper sauce (£7.95)
- Halloumi Fries– deep fried cheese with banana ketchup/caramelised onion mayo/pink garlic mayo/sweet chilli (£6)
- Parmesan Fries– fresh parmesan and pink garlic (£4)
Verge Verdict? Its a total bargain for tater lovers, their sauces don’t mess around from fire (Lucifer fries) to sweet (Portobello Fries) and for cheese lovers? I’d advise to grab a side order of Halloumi fries and quench your thirst from their fantastic choice of fruit fizzies.
Poptata has other branches so check their website for more info:- www.poptata.com