It’s been ten years since the release of the fan favourite Inception starring Leonardo DiCaprio and to celebrate, Cineworld were offering us fanatics the amazing opportunity to relive all the fantastic action again on 4DX!
If you’ve never tried 4DX before we have to ask, what are you waiting for? It takes the standard viewing that we’re used to into a whole other depth of excitement and thrills! We felt the wind on our faces during exhilarating car chases, we experienced the splash of water with each wave crashing and to top that off we even got to feel and see the impact of the snow during each mountain climb!
If you’re looking for a great way to get back into normal life but with that added themepark atmosphere head down to a Cineworld and sit tight for the most entertaining and fun filled moments in cinema history!
Cineworld reopened its cinemas in England on Friday 31st July. To mark the occasion, Cineworld will be running a special 4DX Never Been Seen screening programme, giving film fans the chance to experience four classic films for the first time ever in multi-sensory 4DX extreme cinema. And with tickets from just £9.70, there’s no better time to thrill the senses.
In celebration of the 10th anniversary of the film’s release, Christopher Nolan’s Inception will be one of four blockbusters released for the first time ever in 4DX. Audiences will feel every twist, crash and splash in the mind-bending, acclaimed thriller – an ideal taster ahead of Nolan’s much-anticipated Tenet, releasing in 4DX on the 26th August.
In addition to Inception, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and the original Jurassic Park will also be showing for the first time in 4DX. From feeling the wind blast past you as Harry Potter fends off the dreaded Dementors, to your seat shuddering while dinosaurs thump around you, some films demand to be experienced in 4DX. With stimulating effects such as motion, water, wind, scent and lighting – timed with precision to enhance what’s happening on screen and combined with high-tech motion programming to move your seat in perfect synchronicity – 4DX is the perfect way to upgrade your favourite blockbuster.
Cineworld welcomes back cinema fans with an unmissable 4DX: Never Been Seen line-up:
- Inception (showing from 12th August) – Transport yourself into Christopher Nolan’s mind-bending Inception. Join skilled thief Dom Cobb, played by Leonardo Di Caprio, and experience worlds you can only dream of as Dom ventures within the subconscious of the mind to steal valuable secrets. Feel the shake of buildings crashing down around you, the wind in your hair as though you’re falling, and your chair tilt as if you’re modulating gravity, all in 4DX
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – Soar with Harry and Ron as they fly a magical flying car toward Hogwarts to start their second year at the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Feel the jolt as Harry and Malfoy finally duel for the first time and get ready for water as Harry, Ron and Hermione enter the depths of the Chamber of Secrets.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – In the third adaptation in the blockbuster series, Harry delves into the mystery surrounding an escaped prisoner who poses a dangerous threat to the young wizard. You’ll feel the cold wind of a dementor’s presence, the shake of a broomstick, and the chill of the snow in Hogsmeade. There’s no better way to immerse yourself in the magical world than in 4DX.
- Jurassic Park – Walk amongst dinosaurs as you visit the amusement park island of Jurassic Park in 4DX extreme cinema. Feel your seat shudder with the water ripples on screen as you make close encounters with free-roaming dinosaurs in this iconic, action-packed classic.
As we all as the Never Been Seen line-up, Cineworld will also be showing Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone in 4DX once again. Secure your 4DX tickets and have a Harry Potter movie marathon like never before.
The 4DX extreme sensory screenings will be available at 24 Cineworld 4DX locations across England:
- Ashton Under Lyne
- Birmingham – Broad Street
- London – Enfield
- London – The Greenwich O2
- London – Leicester Square
- London – Wandsworth
- London – Wembley
- Milton Keynes
- Rushden Lakes
- Swindon – Shaw Ridge
During the closure, Cineworld was busy upgrading its estate with full scale refurbishments and special format installations in Wolverhampton, Swindon, Boldon and Brighton to provide an enhanced experience for guests when they return. Cineworld Wolverhampton and Swindon Shaw Ridge both now have brand new 4DX screens and will be running this special s4DX: Never Been Seen screening programme.
You can buy tickets to all of your favourite films being shown as part of the 4DX: Never Been Seen at http://cineworld.com/4DX, with tickets from just £9.70*.
Once movie goers have had a taste of 4DX extreme cinema, the fun doesn’t have to stop there. There are a number of highly anticipated blockbusters expected to hit the big screen in 4DX in the coming months, such as Tenet and Disney’s Mulan.