Just in time for the release of Men in Black™: International, which will be in cinemas worldwide from 14 June, Booking.com, the global leader in connecting travellers with the widest choice of incredible places to stay, have teamed up with Sony Pictures to present an out-of-this-world place to stay this summer – recreating the movie’s London based Headquarters. Following in the footsteps of the new duo of galaxy defenders – Agent H and Agent M, lucky guests of this exclusive stay will be able to heroically prepare, equip and guard themselves (and the universe) against any extraterrestrial mayhem that may appear at night in the streets of London during their stay… Just don’t forget to pack your neuralyzer!
Available exclusively on Booking.com and accommodating up to two guests per night, those lucky enough to book this unique stay will enjoy a fully immersive Men in Black experience. Everything in this accommodation – from the agent check-in area, to the main hall of the HQ (including a recreation of the all-seeing eye, which features prominently in the movie), to the undercover agent’s bedroom – has been inspired by the futuristic world of the Men in Black. But that’s not all! Guests will also be invited to explore a selection of original set pieces that the agents used to interact with aliens in the movie.
The guest experience:
- In true Men in Black fashion, the entrance of the recreated HQ is barely recognizable from the street
- Once guests have identified this grand, traditional building as the HQ, they will enter an industrial space with just a subtle identifierin the center
- Upon confirmation that they are the newest Men in Black ‘agent’, and once fitted with their black suit and sunglasses, as befits all true Men in Black agents, the doorway will slide open to reveal the first of many interstellar experiences
- Through the doorway guests enter a pristine white and mirrored check room where they receive their initial agent and accommodation inductions
- Following this, guests will finally be able to enter the impressive Men in Black HQ, where their experience as an agent will take a lot of unexpected turns…
Book your stay at Men in Black HQ:
Travellers who want to take advantage of this opportunity must be quick as only two nights are available for booking. The Men in Black HQ will open bookings for its 30thMay stay on 21stMay at 10 a.m. GMT, with the stay for 31stMay being released at 10 a.m. GMT on the 23rdMay. Priced at just £99 per night, this once-in-a-lifetime experience can be booked by visiting the Booking.com listing here: https://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/men-in-black-international-headquarters.en-gb.html