Halloween is a little different this year, but it doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom as Uber Eats and Krispy Kreme have teamed up to bring limited-edition treats directly to customers’ doors.
Featuring five terror-ific new limited-edition Halloween flavours, carefully crafted by the team at Krispy Kreme, customers can order the exclusive Monster dozen via the Uber Eats app. And the extra treat? Free delivery*.
Customers need to be quick though as the limited edition doughnut dozen is only available from Thursday 29th – Saturday 31st October.
The five new mouth-watering ‘Monster Madness’ flavours feature three character doughnuts to replicate some of Halloween’s most iconic characters, as well as two additional spooky takes on the Krispy Kreme classics:
- Frankie – Frightful Frankenstein monster, bursting with brownie batter filling
- Wolfie – signature ring doughnut smothered in chocolate frosting
- Vampie – Fang-tastic Dracula vampire, oozing with raspberry filling
- Spooky Sprinkles – Signature ring doughnut buried in chocolate icing and spooky sprinkles
- Zombie Pop – Signature ring doughnut attacked with icing and popping candy crunch
The box of twelve, available for £18.45 nationwide, is a great treat or gift for those who need a little pick me up this year.