GREY GOOSE ‘PARIS TO PAMPLELONNE’
The cocktail is a refreshing twist on Le Grand Fizz, taking inspiration from the gastronomy of the French Riviera. It follows a culinary journey from Paris to Pampelonne, incorporating lemons from Menton – the same used to create Grey Goose Le Citron – and extra virgin olive oil.
- 35ml Grey Goose
- 15ml St~Germain
- 15ml lemon juice
- 60ml soda water
- Splash of extra virgin olive oil Zest of a lemon
- Mix all ingredients together in a glass
BOMBAY GOOSEBERRY LEMONADE
It’s lemonade, but not as you know it. Unwind with Bombay Sapphire’s sparkling gooseberry alternative.
- 25ml Bombay Sapphire
- 2 spoons of gooseberry jam
- 25ml cloudy apple juice
- 15ml MARTINI Ambrato
- 50ml lemonade
- Mix all ingredients, shake, strain, serve over ice cubes in a highball glass and garnish with an apple fan
The newly launched MARTINI Fiero is the perfect ice-cold tipple to enjoy in the sunshine. Bold flavoured and brightly coloured, the bittersweet orange flavour and striking red colour of MARTINI Fiero are both 100% natural. Designed to be paired 50/50 with tonic over ice and an orange garnish for maximum impact with minimal fuss.
- MARTINI Fiero
- Tonic water
- Orange peel for garnish
- 50% MARTINI Fiero and 50% tonic water
- Serve over ice with an orange garnish
Simple, elegant and quintessentially French: there’s no finer way to unwind than with the St-Germain Spritz. Vive l’Apéritif!
- 40ml St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 60ml sparkling wine (Champagne or Prosecco)
- 60ml sparkling water
- Combine all ingredients over ice in a Collins glass, stir gently and garnish with a lemon twist
BACARDI JUNGLE BIRD
Bracing way to start the evening with a combination of BACARDÍ Carta Negra rum and Campari. But with no rough edges thanks to the pineapple and lime which give this classic a tropical vibe.
- 37.5ml BACARDÍ Carta Blanca
- 12.5ml Martini Bitter
- 12.5ml Simple Syrup
- 12.5ml Lime Juice
- 50ml Pineapple Juice
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously
- Strain into a highball glass and garnish with orange slice and pineapple leaf