It might be a bit balmy for winter at the moment, but here are some delicious Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey cocktails to try at home this week including the classic Hot Toddy.
Tennessee Cooler (main image)
- 35 ml of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
- 100 ml of apple juice
- 100 ml ginger ale
- Cubed ice
- Lemon wedge
- Pour 35 ml of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey into hi-ball glass
- Add 100 ml of apple juice and 100 ml of ginger ale
- Top with cubed ice and a lemon wedge to serve
Add a little extra kick to your cocktail with this winning combination. Refreshing lager, the spice of ginger and the smooth notes of Jack Honey will give your taste buds a welcome wake-up call.
- 35ml Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
- 15ml Honey and Ginger Syrup
- 15ml Lemon Juice
- 2 Dash Angostura Bitters®
- 100ml Lager
- Tankard to serve
- Shake together all ingredients except the lager.
- Pour beer over cubed ice and strain mixture on top.
Jack Honey Hot Toddy
- 25ml Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
- 125ml Apple juice
- Juice of ¼ – ½ a lemon, to taste
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- Boiling hot water
- Cinnamon stick
- Lemon peel
- Cinnamon stick and lemon peel twist to garnish
- Heat proof tumbler or mug to serve
- Grab yourself a mug or latte glass and add all of the base ingredients.
- Make sure you give them a good stirring so they really get to know each other.
- Then simply top with boiling water and stir again using your cinnamon stick.
- Serve whilst still good and sippin’ hot with a couple of twists of lemon peel.