As we approach Bastille Day, we have some great French-inspired cocktail recipes using our fav vodka – Grey Goose.
Grey Goose Paris to Pamplelonne
The cocktail is a refreshing twist on Le Grand Fizz, taking inspiration from the gastronomy of the French Riviera. It follows a culinary journey from Paris to Pampelonne, incorporating lemons from Menton – the same used to create Grey Goose Le Citron – and extra virgin olive oil.
- 35ml Grey Goose vodka
- 15ml St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 15ml Lemon juice
- 60ml Soda water
- Splash of extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon zest
- Shake ingredients together in a cocktail shaker
- Serve over ice in a wine glass
- Garnish with a lemon twist
Grey Goose Le Grand Fizz Croisette
A twist on the classic Le Grand Fizz but with a touch of Côtes de Provence rosé syrup, the ultimate spritz to enjoy this summer.
- 30ml Grey Goose® Vodka
- 15ml Fresh Lime Juice
- 20ml Côtes de Provence rosé syrup
- Build in a shaker with lots of ice.
- Add Grey Goose vodka, fresh lime juice and rose syrup.
- Shake and strain over a wine glass.
- Garnish with a Cinsault grape on a Grey Goose cocktail pick.
Grey Goose Magnifique
A refreshingly enticing blend of GREY GOOSE® and coconut with warm orange blossom notes, GREY GOOSE® Magnifique is everything you’d want in an aperitif.
- 35ml Grey Goose® Vodka
- 125ml Coconut Water
- + Pinch of Sea Salt
- + Dash Orange Blossom Water
- Add ingredients to a highball glass with cubed ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Grey Goose Jardin Vert
A delicious mix of GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Vodka, freshly squeezed lime juice, simple syrup and celery stalks spiced up with a touch of coriander.
- 50ml GREY GOOSE® Le Citron
- 20ml Freshly Squeeze Lime Juice
- 20ml Simple Syrup
- + Celery Stalks
- + Coriander
- In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, place celery and coriander and muddle well. Add remaining ingredients and shake vigorously.
- Double strain into a rocks glass with one large ice cube.
- Serve with a celery straw.