Join Bombay Sapphire and Print Club London for the second BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Cocktails & Create virtual masterclass, this time in collaboration with Print Club London and James Daw on Thursday 18th June.
The Instagram live session will be a fusion of mixology and art – immerse yourself in the art of screen printing with illustrator, James Daw. James will be demonstrating the new limited edition, hand crafted screen printing kit launched last weekend in collaboration with Bombay Sapphire and Print Club London.
The Bombay Sapphire x Print Club London screen printing kit is available to buy from Bombay Sapphire – James’ screen printing how to will remain on the Print Club London Instagram page for budding screen printers to refer back to.
You’ll then learn to make a duo of gin and tonic cocktails as you follow along live with master mixologist, Franck Dedieu – both cocktails are equally delicious and easy to create with store cupboard ingredients!
BOMBAY SAPPHIRE G&T with a twist
With warmer months upon us, lighten up your usual drink of choice with sweet raspberry and fresh mint.
- 50 ml Bombay Sapphire gin
- 100 ml Premium Tonic Water
- 3 fresh raspberries
- 3 medium sized mint leaves & a mint sprig
- Place the raspberries & mint leaves into a balloon glass
- Add the BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin and stir well to infuse
- Fill the glass with cubed ice & top with premium tonic water
- Gently fold / stir to combine, then garnish with a gently rubber mint sprig
BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Gin & Tonic Spritz
A crisp update on the classic gin and tonic incorporating MARTINI bitters, lemon juice and honey syrup.
- 25ml BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin
- 12ml MARTINI bitters
- 15ml lemon juice
- 15ml honey syrup (3 parts honey / 1 part water)
- Premium tonic water
- ½ orange wheel
- Add BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin, MARTINI, lemon juice and honey syrup into shaker and shake
- Strain into spritz glass
- Fill the glass with cubed ice and top with premium tonic water
- Garnish with ½ orange wheel
When: Thursday 18th June
Where: Instagram live on @bombaysapphireUK and @printclublondon