For the first time ever, WW (formerly Weight Watchers) opens its doors to the ‘House of WW’. Having recently welcomed Robbie Williams to the WW family and heard his #MyWhy we want to hear yours and invite you to experience what wellness means to us.
Set over four floors in the centre of Soho, this immersive experience will showcase the WW programme and the science behind healthy eating habits through movement, fitness, food and wellness.
Throughout the journey guests will be invited to join in and experience:
- Free yoga classes, held by top Yoga instructor Jessica Olie
- Live cooking demos using recipes from the new WW Freestyle cookbook
- Healthy snack bar with a variety of WW products
- A relaxing breathing class with breathing coach and author Rebecca Dennis.
Tickets are limited, so sign up now to secure your free tour on Friday 18th January at 19 Greek Street, London, W1D 4DT. Each tour will last 1.5 hours between 8am – 6.30pm. Over 18’s only.
You will be contacted via email to confirm your timed slot of the following:
Morning (one 1.5 hour session between 8am and 10am)
- Session one: 8am – 9.30am
- Session two: 8.30am – 10am
- Session three: 9am – 10.30am
- Session four: 9.30am – 11am
- Session five: 10am – 11.30am
Lunch (one 1.5 hour session between 12pm and 2pm)
- Session one: 12pm – 1.30pm
- Session two: 12.30pm – 2pm
- Session three: 1pm – 2.30pm
- Session four: 1.30pm – 3pm
- Session five: 2pm – 3.30pm
Afternoon (one 1.5 hour session between 4pm and 6.30pm)
- Session one: 4pm – 5.30pm
- Session two: 4.30pm – 6pm
- Session three: 5pm – 6.30pm
- Session four: 5.30pm – 7pm
- Session five: 6pm – 7.30pm
- Session six : 6.30pm – 8pm
Come prepared and dress comfortably to help kick-start your wellness journey.
By registering for a ticket you grant permission to appear in photographs taken during the House of WW event that may be used by WW for promotional purposes.