YouTube Kids is now available on Fire TV with tons of content for your kids.
- YouTube Kids is a separate app and was designed to provide a safe experience for kids that is more fun for them to explore on their own, and easier for parents and caregivers to guide their journey.
- The whole app was designed to meet kids’ needs, like larger buttons for easier interaction and child-friendly graphics throughout.
- Please visit the detail page to learn more about the YouTube Kids app.
Also, beginning today, Fire TV Cube owners in the UK can watch over-the-air TV, with the ability to leverage Alexa voice capabilities to tune to their favourite channels.
- Customers can set up their over-the-air tuner in the Fire TV Settings menu under Equipment Control. In the Equipment Control menu, select “Manage Equipment”, followed by “Add Equipment” and “Live TV” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- To tune to a channel using Alexa, say, “Alexa, tune to channel five on the TV.” Customers can also use the name of their favourite channels instead of their channel number.