The sun is shining and nothing in our wardrobe is suited to the occasion (after all we don’t see it that often), we need inspiration and for those of us that don’t have the budget of a Kardashian/Jenner (can we rename them The Kardenners please) we stole some time from one of the hottest up and coming stylists and fashion bloggers around, taking time out of her busy schedule having just finished styling the not too gorgeous pair Miss Cristina Milian and MC Harvey for their latest music vid we wanted to know exactly what Natasha Callender would have as her top 10 summer must haves!
Natasha says “So last week marked the start of summer and we saw some great weather allowing us to finally clear our wardrobes of winter wear and showcase our summer style. I have picked some of my favourite summer style must haves if you lack inspiration.”
1. The white dress, This perfect pure white piece is a must have and perfect for any occasion if you can keep it clean. The white dress is the new power dressing signifying confidence. My must have buy is a broderie anglaise dress!
- Channel your inner Pamela Anderson in a Â red swimsuit, Â this colour suits all skin tones, so you can’t go wrong!Â This halter neck one from river island is sizzling hot and adds a slight twist on the traditional Baywatch one piece.
3. Bag yourself aÂ Straw bag.Â The bag to have this season is a straw bag perfect for pairing with a cute floral dress this one is from H&M Â£17.99
4. An obnoxious slogan t-shirt speaks a thousand words is the ultimate cool this season, pair with a pair of hot pants and converse for a casual day look or a pleated skirt and strappy sandals for a night out with the girls.
Shop River Island
5. Gingham skirt. Think summer picnic in this monochrome print, pair with high tops and bold colour tops.
Shop New Look
6. Rock summer feet in these studded sandals to add a bit of edge to your outfit day or night.
7. Summer work wear is not always easy with policyâ€™s that restrict what you can and canâ€™t wear, get a shirt dress in a bold colour to signpost your summer work wear style.
8. Comfortable and ever so chic in these Chanel inspired espadrilles a great alternative to trainers and perfect for looking super stylish when the weather isnâ€™t great.
9. Â An embroidered smock dress is the epitome of summer style, wear one to the festival you cant wait to go to this summer, and look effortlessly stylish
10. Last but not least get yourself some oversized sunglasses to add some serious sophistication to your look or cover up those bags after a hardcore night of summer partying.
Follow the gorgeous Natasha on Insta @tasha.callender and check out her blog www.thefashionsaint.com