The new iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini are now available from Vodafone – the UK’s best mobile data network, London’s best 5G network and the UK’s best network, as voted by the readers of Trusted Reviews.
Vodafone customers can be the proud owners of the new iPhone 12 Pro Max for £66 per month (£29 upfront cost) or the new iPhone 12 mini for just £46 per month (£29 upfront cost) on Vodafone’s Unlimited Max plan when they trade in their old iPhone.
5Great reasons for Apple lovers to choose Vodafone:
- It’s the UK’s best mobile data network as awarded by nPerf, London’s best 5G network according to Umlaut and the UK’s best network, as voted for by the readers of Trusted Reviews*.
- Customers can make the new iPhone an annual event and get the latest model every year, with no early upgrade fee***. Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro Max or iPhone 12 mini today and choose to trade it in for the latest iPhone on a new plan, any time after 12 months (up to 20 months).
- Vodafone customers can experience the new iPhone with unlimited data at superfast 5G speeds**** – for no extra cost. From now on, even the most data-hungry apps won’t cause people to worry about their data allowance, they’ll have complete peace of mind.
- Vodafone is the only network to give an instant guarantee on the discount customers can receive off their plan with its new Trade-in Tool, available on the My Vodafone app. In a network operator first, people can trade in their previous iPhone (X, XS, XS MAX or XR) by using a trade-in diagnostic app to unlock a saving of up to £15 a month – a huge £360 in total on a 24-month contract.
- Vodafone customers can access a range of award-winning perks and rewards. These include the best care for an iPhone over the full length of a customer’s plan, with Vodafone’s Total Care Warranty. The service covers against manufacturer faults and repairs, including free battery replacement, giving customers complete peace of mind at no extra cost for two years – one year more than the manufacturer warranty. For those looking for extra protection for their new iPhone, Vodafone is the only UK network to offer AppleCare services when purchasing insurance, providing customers with additional support in Apple stores and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts. With Vodafone, customers also get 200GB of iCloud storage for three months*****, one year of free Apple TV+ original shows and movies, as well as a wide range of exclusive rewards, treats and discounts through Vodafone’s loyalty programme, VeryMe.
For a full overview please visit: www.vodafone.co.uk/iphone.