Do you love to travel and enjoy getting creative behind the camera? If so, this may be the dream job for you…
The Yacht Week & The Ski Week are offering not one, but two talented candidates the opportunity to travel the world, capture photos and video footage for its events, and take over its social media channels – all whilst being paid £15,000 and getting all expenses covered. Don’t worry if you’re not yet an experienced content creator either, you’ll be getting professional training thrown in there too, you just need a bit of natural talent and a thirst for adventure.
The Yacht Week is the iconic brand that offers exclusive seven-day floating festivals that involve sailing, partying and exploring a series of desirable destinations such as Croatia, Montenegro and the British Virgin Islands. Similarly, The Ski Week is a variety of week-long boutique ski festivals which take place in selected mountain towns across the world – from open-air après-ski parties to morning snow yoga.
What exactly does the role involve?
The two chosen applicants will become the Official Content Creators for The Yacht Week and The Ski Week for 2020. Main tasks will include:
- Becoming the official content creators for both brands by fully immersing yourself into The Yacht Week and The Ski Week culture and community
- Taking part in all activities – yes you will be getting paid to dance and party!
- Capturing photos and video footage from the exclusive, sought after events
- Taking over the official @theyachtweek and @theskiweek channels to share the inspirational content you’ve created
Where will I be travelling to?
Travel on three weeks of The Ski Week (1 x Canada Roadtrip, 1 x Austria, 1 x Aspen Snowmass) and nine weeks of The Yacht Week (1 x BVI, 4 x Croatia Original, 1 x Croatia Ultra, 2 x Croatia Dubrovnik, 3 x Montenegro, 3 x Greece) plus two additional exciting events in Europe.
What will I be paid/get included?
- Flights, accommodation and food will be provided for each employee
- Each employee will be paid £1,800 a month* throughout their contract
- Access to Jacob Riglin‘s Photography Masterclass, as well as 1-1 mentoring from Jacob
- A host of mentors through the year that will help develop your skills to become a top-notch travel content creator
- Full Scholarship worth £12,000 – digital marketing qualification (NVQ4) (Optional)
How do I apply?
- Candidates can apply for the role by filling in the form that’s listed exclusively on The Yacht Week website, here: http://www.theyachtweek.com/best-job-ever
- You need to be 21 or over, have a valid passport and have a thirst for adventure
- Applications open on Thursday 26th September and close on 1st November.