Patrón have collaborated with two of the best restaurants in London to bring you the perfect places to celebrate the day in true style.
Recent results from Patrón’s survey with Onepoll, report that 65% of British drinkers now drink tequila cocktails when going out and what better way to drink tequila on its honorary day than in the most popular way? Patrón Tequila have created a selection of bespoke cocktails at either Hovarda, Soho or Playa, Marylebone to help the festivities continue throughout the week.
If you’re not able to make to either of these bars to celebrate then fear not, Patrón has also developed some simple tequila twists on a few classic cocktails for you to make at home.
- 60ml Patrón Silver tequila
- 150ml Fever-Tree Citrus Tonic Water
- + Orange slice or twist for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a glass over ice
- Garnish with a twist or slice of orange
- 50ml Patrón Silver tequila
- 90ml Ginger beer
- 15ml Lime juice
- + Lime wedge for garnish
- + Candied ginger for garnish
- Combine Patrón Silver tequila and lime juice in chilled mule mug filled with crushed ice
- Top with ginger beer and stir
- Garnish with a lime wedge and candied ginger