This year’s top toys will deliver smiles across the country and include a new twist on old family favourites, take unboxing to new dimensions and blur digital and physical boundaries
As the countdown to Christmas begins, Amazon.co.uk reveals its top toys for 2020. Handpicked by a team of Amazon toy experts, this year’s top gifts take inspiration from cult TV, movie and video game characters, alongside popular characters of today, with the unboxing trend and tech-centric toys keeping children of all ages smiling.
This year, with families staying home and spending more time together, retro classics such as Barbie, Back to the Future and Super Mario are making a comeback on the ‘Top Toys’ list, alongside classics such as Star Wars and LEGO.
‘Star Wars’ continues to be amongst the top searched keywords for toys on Amazon.co.uk and kids cannot get enough of Disney’s series – Star Wars The Mandalorian. Star Wars The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Transport Starship has been picked to be a potential bestseller available exclusively on Amazon.co.uk. Whilst The Child Animatronic Edition “AKA Baby Yoda” takes the top spot for the most lovable character.
Children of all ages will be able to wake up on Christmas morning and capture the smiles on camera with the VTech’s KidiZoom (red), a kid-friendly camera which includes video editing to encourage imagination and creativity. The HD camera comes with 20 virtual backgrounds, includes six fun games to ramp up the fun and is exclusively on Amazon.co.uk.
We know Christmas is going to be a little different this year, and at Amazon, we are doing everything we can to bring the magic of the festive season to our customers. The joy of being with friends and family, in person or virtually, will be the greatest gift of all, and we’re predicting that the bestselling toys will be those that can bring people together. No matter the celebration, we are making a big effort to deliver smiles and make Christmas extra special.
Naman Agarwal, Head of Vendor Management for Toys at Amazon.co.uk.
Top Toys (images above)
- Barbie Fresh ‘n’ Fun Food Truck- Currently priced at £49.99
- L.O.L. Surprise! OMG Remix Plane – Currently priced at £89.99
- L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. Remix Honeylicious Fashion Doll – 25 Surprises with Music – Currently priced at £40.00
- Squeakee Interactive Balloon Dog – Currently priced at £44.99
- Mattel Games Uno Showdown – Currently priced at £14.99
- Amazon Exclusive VTech KidiZoom Studio (Red) – Currently priced at £59.99
- Amazon Exclusive LEGO Star Wars The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Transport Starship Toy with The Child Minifigure, – Currently priced at £119.99
- Star Wars The Child Animatronic Edition “AKA Baby Yoda” – Currently priced at £59.99
- Playmobil Back to the Future© DeLorean Toy – Currently priced at £39.99
- PAW Patrol – Dino Rescue Dino Patroller Motorised Team Vehicle with Exclusive Chase and T-Rex Figures – Currently priced at £64.99
- Present Pets – Currently priced at £58.33
- LEGO Super Mario Adventures Starter Course Interactive Figure & Buildable Game – Currently priced at £44.99
Visit amazon.co.uk to discover these favorites and millions more.