It’s the moment the UK has been waiting for, outdoor dining is officially back! tastecard, the UK’s largest diners club with over 2.5 million members, welcome restaurants back on the scene as those with outdoor seating areas begin to open from Monday 12th April. Members, both new and existing, will be able to enjoy 2 for 1 meals or 50% off food at participating venues. tastecard reveals the restaurants first to open with the offer.
Now for the trickiest decision of all, which restaurants will Brits opt for as their first dining-out experience of the year. From the UKs favourite chains to new and exciting independents, members have access to a whole host of places, making them spoilt for choice.
Participating restaurants opening from Monday 12th April
- Prezzo will open from Monday offering alfresco dining and tastecard diners can get 2 for 1 across starters, mains and desserts Sunday – Friday at selected locations
- Café Rouge and Bella Italia will offer tastecard diners 2 for 1 across starters mains and desserts on Sundays through to Thursdays
- ASK Italian & Zizzi will offer tastecard diners 2 for 1 on Sundays through to Thursdays
- Over 400 tastecard independents across the UK opening for alfresco dining will also be participating in either 2 for 1 or 50% off food. Members can head to the app and input their desired location for further detail on specific restaurants.
- A full list of participating restaurants can be found here: https://join.tastecard.co.uk/outdoor-dining-restaurants/
tastecard members can book by visiting www.tastecard.co.uk or downloading the app, then choosing the restaurant they would like to visit. tastecard advises calling the restaurant to book, referencing that they have a tastecard membership. Members must show their tastecard when they dine out for the discount to be applied.
tastecard also provides the tastecard savings calculator to show how much customers could look to save, taking into consideration how often the person is planning to dine out per month as well as inputting what kind of diner they are, such as eating just a main meal, to going all out with three courses. Those opting to dine out just once a week could save themselves £1,873 per year. Customers can try the calculator at
tastecard memberships are available at https://www.tastecard.co.uk with the first 60 days free. If customers are not quite ready to return to restaurants, all customers, both members and non-members can use the tastecard delivery service with a minimum of 10% off their orders by downloading the tastecard app. Members will benefit from no service fee on all delivery and collection orders.
Over the past 15 years tastecard has been helping members save money on the things they love; with the people they love. And with discounts on dining out, movies, attractions, takeaways, online shopping and more, tastecard always knows where to take you.