This week we saw Kelly Osbourne put her foot so far in her mouth she must have tasted Louboutin leather. Whilst discussing Donald Trumpâ€™s latest racially slurred rant during her regular slot on The View she stated;
‘If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilets, Donald Trump?
Many of her friends and co-hosts have since come to her defense and tried to explain her comments, but has she already gone too far? Verge takes a look at other celebrities who were unable to recover from their slip ups, faux pas and outright bad behavior.
- DMX – It was no shock that the Ruff Rider was arrested for countless offences including drugs, guns and impersonating a federal agent.
- Chris Brown â€“ You had to be living under a rock not to know or even take sides on the Chris Brown and Rhiannaâ€™s relationship back in 2009. At the height of his career Chris Brown was charged with felony assault and making criminal threats.
- Amanda Bynes â€“ Before 2013 Bynes was beloved in family friendly movies like Sheâ€™s the Man, What a Girl Wants and Hairspray. She began to slowly unravel with a string of bizarre Twitter behavior such as comments toward her appearance and starting fights with other celebrities. Bynes also had legal issues: possession of marijuana, diving under the influence and reckless endangerment.
- Jennifer Grey â€“ In 1987 Jennifer Grey become an instant celebrity for play the role of Baby in Dirty Dancing. Jenniferâ€™s career ended as quickly as it began after undergoing two Rhinoplasty procedures that made her signature look unrecognizable.
- Lindsey Lohan â€“ Lindsey Lohan, once beloved by all, slowly destroyed her career piece by piece. With numerous arrests, various rehab stays and a horrific work ethic Lindsey moved her way from the A-list down to the D-list.
- Mel Gibson â€“ Mel Gibsonâ€™s 2006 drunk driving arrest changed the actors career indefinitely. Tapes from the arrest showed Gibson making multiple anti-Semitic remarks resulting in Hollywood blacklisting the one beloved Gibson.
- Tara Reid â€“ Tara Reid was well on her way to becoming Americaâ€™s sweetheart until her excessive partying tarnished the sweetheart image. In 2004 Reid underwent plastic surgery for breast implants and liposuction, both of which were botched leaving Reid with several deformities.
- Remy Ma â€“ Remy Ma was the first female rapper from the Terror Squad, which included Fat Joe and Cuban Link. Remy was a Grammy-nominated artist with a growing fan base and an album that was selling well. In 2007 Remy was charged with attempted murder, assault and criminal weapon possession (after she shot a woman).
Picture source: dailymail.co.uk