BOMBAY SAPPHIRE announced a partnership with top bars Duck & Waffle (The City, London); Mr Fogg’s House of Botanicals (Fitzrovia, London); Scout (Hackney, London); Panda and Sons (Edinburgh) and Tariff & Dale (Manchester) to launch a limited run of new Gin & Tonic serves enhanced with flavoured, edible paint.
Devised in partnership with award-winning bartender and Duck & Waffle’s Head of Cocktail Development Rich Woods, the Paint Collection allows bars to experiment with creative new flavours and is set to transform the way we enjoy the iconic G&T serve. As the ice, BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Gin and tonic blend together, a stripe of paint on the inside of the glass slowly infuses delicious flavour and a hint of colour into the drink.
Each bar has created its own bespoke flavour of edible blue paint in a revolutionary approach to serving gin, which will all launch in-bar on International Gin & Tonic Day, Friday 19th October.
- Duck & Waffle – Stretching 230 meters into the city’s skyline, guests can enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of London while sipping on floral Geranium-flavoured G&Ts, developed by Rich Woods himself
- Mr Fogg’s House of Botanicals – Guests can be transported back to the Victorian era across this collection of London bars while experimenting with the adventurous Calamansi-flavoured G&T
- Scout – Simplicity underpins the menu at this sustainable cocktail bar, which will be offering fragrant Bergamot-flavoured G&Ts
- Tariff & Dale – Gin lovers in Manchester can expect a tropical Pineapple-flavoured twist on the classic G&T at this cosy bar in the Northern Quarter
- Panda and Sons – Gin enthusiasts in Scotland can find vibrant Grapefruit-flavoured G&Ts at this hidden speakeasy-style spot in the heart of Edinburgh
Renaud de Bosredon, BOMBAY SAPPHIRE UK Brand Ambassador, says; “We’re super excited to launch the BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Paint Collection and bring it to gin lovers across the country. We want people to have fun and be creative with the way they enjoy this iconic serve. Each essence has been carefully designed to complement our botanicals, showcasing the perfectly balanced flavour profile of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE, and providing the ideal canvas for creative cocktails.”
Following the launch, the BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Paint Collection is expected to roll out in over 150 bars nationwide in the coming months. The collection launches with an iconic ‘Blue Edition’ paint colour, created by Smith & Sinclair, but development of further colours for the palette is underway.
The BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Paint Collection is the next chapter in the gin brand’s global mission to ‘Stir Creativity’ – a call to arms for everyone to engage with their creativity and unlock their creative potential.