Some of us are sad to see 2015 go, but the majority of us are excited to bring on 2016!
This year, we have heard some phenomenal tracks being laid out by some of our favorite music artists and it makes it hard to choose between so many. Was it hard to pick out our top 20? The answer is yes! Coming up with 20 of the best songs this year was a piece of cake, but deciding who made our list made us a little overwhelmed. So emotional!
So, forget that drama and reminisce on what is going to soon be the past and enjoy Verge’s hottest music picks of 2015!
- Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
2. Hello – Adele
3. Hotline Bling – Drake
4. Sorry – Justin Bieber
5. Bad Blood – Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar
6. Worth It – Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink
7. Lean On – Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MØ
8. Good For You – Selena Gomez ft. A$AP Rocky
9. Should’ve Been Us – Tori Kelly
10. High By The Beach – Lana Del Rey
11. Jealous – Nick Jonas
12. Trap Queen – Fetty Wap
13. I Really Like You – Carly Rae Jepsen
14. Like You Do – Ellie Goulding
15. Cheerleader – OMI
16. Runnin’ (Lose It All) – Naughty Boy ft. Beyoncé & Arrow Benjamin
17. FourFiveSeconds – Rihanna & Kanye West & Paul McCartney
18. Bills – LunchMoney Lewis
19. Renegades – X Ambassadors
20. Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Music compiled with André Dixon, Kathryn Knight and Beth Paige.