Deliveroo are on the hunt for new riders – with very flexible hours which you can fit around lectures and other jobs, it is a great way to earn cash without set hours – you can even up your hours in the holidays or if you have some more free time.
On top of the cash, it is also great for those who like to get out and about and keep fit. Many people use this job as a way to continue fitness training when they’re doing marathons, triathlons, big bike rides and other competitive sports.
Here are some top stats to help you decide if this the job for you;
- London: around 5,000
- UK: over 12,000
- 10,000 people apply each week in to become a rider in the UK
- Deliveroo now operate in near 100 cities up from 22 last year!)
In London we operate two payment models, and riders can pick which best suits them:
- Fee per delivery at £3.75/delivery
- Hourly rate £7/hour + £1 per delivery
- Average rider cycles of 35km per week, which keeps them very fit!
- Average session lasts 3-4 hours
Visit Deliveroo’s site to apply: https://deliveroo.co.uk/apply