This week we saw Kelly Osbourne put her foot so far in her mouth she must have tasted Louboutin leather. Whilst discussing Donald Trump’s latest racially slurred rant during her regular slot on The View she stated;
‘If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilets, Donald Trump?
Many of her friends and co-hosts have since come to her defense and tried to explain her comments, but has she already gone too far? Verge takes a look at other celebrities who were unable to recover from their slip ups, faux pas and outright bad behavior.
- DMX – It was no shock that the Ruff Rider was arrested for countless offences including drugs, guns and impersonating a federal agent.
- Chris Brown – You had to be living under a rock not to know or even take sides on the Chris Brown and Rhianna’s relationship back in 2009. At the height of his career Chris Brown was charged with felony assault and making criminal threats.
- Amanda Bynes – Before 2013 Bynes was beloved in family friendly movies like She’s the Man, What a Girl Wants and Hairspray. She began to slowly unravel with a string of bizarre Twitter behavior such as comments toward her appearance and starting fights with other celebrities. Bynes also had legal issues: possession of marijuana, diving under the influence and reckless endangerment.
- Jennifer Grey – In 1987 Jennifer Grey become an instant celebrity for play the role of Baby in Dirty Dancing. Jennifer’s career ended as quickly as it began after undergoing two Rhinoplasty procedures that made her signature look unrecognizable.
- Lindsey Lohan – Lindsey Lohan, once beloved by all, slowly destroyed her career piece by piece. With numerous arrests, various rehab stays and a horrific work ethic Lindsey moved her way from the A-list down to the D-list.
- Mel Gibson – Mel Gibson’s 2006 drunk driving arrest changed the actors career indefinitely. Tapes from the arrest showed Gibson making multiple anti-Semitic remarks resulting in Hollywood blacklisting the one beloved Gibson.
- Tara Reid – Tara Reid was well on her way to becoming America’s sweetheart until her excessive partying tarnished the sweetheart image. In 2004 Reid underwent plastic surgery for breast implants and liposuction, both of which were botched leaving Reid with several deformities.
- Remy Ma – Remy Ma was the first female rapper from the Terror Squad, which included Fat Joe and Cuban Link. Remy was a Grammy-nominated artist with a growing fan base and an album that was selling well. In 2007 Remy was charged with attempted murder, assault and criminal weapon possession (after she shot a woman).
Picture source: dailymail.co.uk